1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: Re-reading.
2. After Midnight by Lynn Viehl: vampires & vampire hunters...forbidden romance...sounds interesting.
3. Evermore by Alyson Noel: immortals & I've taken too long 2 start this series.
4.Embrace by Jessica Shirvington: Angels & a hot love triangle.
5.Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton: warrior angels & forbidden love!From Netgalley I received: There ALL ARC e-books.Hard to read since I read them on my computer instead of a Kindle or nook.
1.The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda:May 8th 2012 by St. Martin's Griffin(Dystopian,vampire)
2. The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry: by May 1st 2012 by Amulet Books(steampunk, fantasy)
3.Angel Eyes by Shannon Dittemore: May 29th 2012 by Thomas Nelson Fiction(Angels & Demons,Love, drama)
4. Quarantine,The Loners by Lex Thomas:July 10th 2012 by EgmontUSA(Real Dystopian,School,Action)